- Smart Garden – This is my #1. Nick and I bought this for my mother-in-law two years ago and she has used it ever since. You get fresh vegetables all year round, and the best part of it is that it looks so beautiful in the home! This is my most highly recommended gift!
- Light Strip – Nick and I are serious movie watchers. We added this light strip behind our TV in our basement which is our “movie room” and it adds the coolest touch. The lights change colors and when it goes along with what your watching, it makes it so enjoyable. Our friends love it!
- Turn Table – Nick’s always wanted one. I think that this is such a great piece to add to any room for beautiful decor.
- Instapot – Everyone needs an Instapot – including me.
- The Nest – I highly recommend the Nest Thermostats, along with the cameras. With the thermostats, we’ve been able to adjust out heating and AC right from out phone. And ever since we added in the cameras, they all have linked into one app. Convenient, exciting, and has saved us so much money with our heating/ac bills!
- Foot Massager- to be honest, my sister in law Erica bought this for her parents. Everytime I go over, I want to use it. Best house gadget ! I am obsessed and the quality is AMAZING.
- Vase – The MacKenzie Childs vases are so cute and I do feel go with EVERY home decor. Plus, you can never have too many vases!
- Primer – This is my new favorite and it helps my foundation go on EXTRA smooth!
- Foundation – Pat McGrath Skin Fetish in color Medium 15. I go back and fourth with applying it with a damp beauty blender or using an airbrush brush
- Concealer – I use Tarte shape tape that is not a part of the Sephora sale but linked it for your reference.
- Bronzer : In color Hotel Heiress
- Lip Stain – Color #40 Pink Tea
- Mascara – THE BESTT !
- Highlight – This palate, although good for summer, really does go with any type of makeup.
- Setting Spray – this one I’ve had for years and it works so well and your makeup will last all day/night
Outerwear can be quite expensive, especially when fashion trends are constantly changing. Target offers a wide variety of trendy, inexpensive looks that still have the quality that we are all looking for. Below are my most loved outwear items for the fall season. Most pieces can be worn in more than one season, while others are strictly for fall/winter. I’ve directly linked all items below under the picture. Happy Target !
Camo Jacket [ here ]
Coat [ here ]
Denim Jacket [ here ]
Sherpa Faux Leather Coat [ here ]
Leopard Cardigan [ here ]
It’s time! A sale site wide that happens…basically never. We all need our products and we all have our personal favorites. I am sharing my everyday products that get you my current look (pictured right, without my nails done…#realdeal). I’ve linked each one below. The sale ends on 11/11 so make sure you get your “must have” before the Sephora sale ends!!!
3 Ways to style plaid pants for the fall season
A Plaid pant, or any statement pant can be really tough to wear more than “once in a while.” You may feel like people will notice and point out something like “hey didn’t you wear those last week.” A reason why I love these newly found loves .. HIGH WAISTED TIE PLAID PANTS ($68), are because they are neutrals. They go with ANYTHING. You can change the shoe, or the top, and they still work. My first look is a more laid back casual look, while pairing it with black makes it a little more classier. These pants are perfect for the office, for an afterwork event/dinner, or even paired with a pair of sneakers for an on-the-go look. Regardless of how you wear them, everyone needs a pair of plaid pants and these are THEM. Ps… size down. =)
Blazers have always been my favorite clothing piece when putting my work wardrobe together. No matter what, they always make an outfit look more professional. Whether you pair them with denim, dress pants, dresses, or shorts, they make you look business ready!
Below I’ve linked my other favorite blazers of the coming fall season!